This wonderful beast was made for the opening of the Gaiety Theatre and Restaurant in 1905. The Restaurant looks out over The Strand in central London.
The pan was made by world renowned copper smiths, E. Dehillerin who have had a shop at 18 Rue Coquilliere, Paris since 1820. Their motto ‘To help modestly to promote French cuisine’.
The Dehillerin and Gaiety Restaurant stamp can be seen on the pan.
For more information call 07881 657 944 or email email@example.com.